I have made this several times and it is a frequent request from my husband. He says it is the best he has ever eaten.
- 1 14-oz can of artichoke hearts, organic if you can find, drained and sliced, or 2 fresh cooked
- 8 oz organic cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup organic half and half
- 1 Tlb gluten free flour
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach, steamed
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together and bake for 20 minutes in a 8 x 8 non-stick pan.