I made it to day 5. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I had lots of mucus but woke up with no issues. I felt a bit sick this morning for a very short time. I was also in what feels like my fibyro fog all day. I totally forgot my lemon this morning and almost forgot to brush my teeth. I had a bit of sciatic nerve pain in the morning but by the end of the day I was in pain just about everywhere.
The past 5 days have not been perfect but only juicing the next 5 will be interesting.
- Juice – 1/4 beet, 1 large celery stalk, 1 piece of broccoli, 1/2 apple, 3 carrots, 3/4 slice of pineapple, 4 strawberries, 1/3 large cucumber, 2 large lettuce leaves
- Handful of raw cashews
- 10 minutes of Pilates
- Glass of lemon water
- Snack – blue corn chips and hummus
- Lunch – leftover broccoli and green beans from Cheddars
- Juice – 3 carrots, 1/4, piece of pineapple, 2 large lettuce leaves, 4 strawberries
- Dinner – steamed broccoli
- Juice – 1/4 mango, 1/2 apple, 1/3 large cucumber, large piece of broccoli, 1/2 kiwi, 2 large lettuce leaves, 4 strawberries
- Snack – small bowl of watermelon, few soaked walnuts, few raw cashews