Today I feel like I am waffling back and forth. On one of the videos from Fitlife.tv Drew says to watch “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” even if you have seen it before. So I decided to watch it again. If you have Amazon Prime or Netflix you can watch this for free. It caused me to think again “Do I eat to live or live to eat?” I don’t want food to be the center of my life.
I purchased a small trampoline yesterday and plan to use it on alternating days with Pilates. It is MUCH harder than I thought it would be. My legs were burning after 2 minutes!
The only issue I have had today was bursitis. I think I have reactions to night shades (tomatoes, peppers, potatoes) and will be doing some more research on this.
My son texted to see if I wanted to meet him and his girlfriend for lunch around 11am. Of course I wouldn’t pass that up as I don’t get to see them that much. We ate at Cheddar’s and I got a side salad and veggies. I am sure the carrots had some type of sugar on them. Then I had to run errands and didn’t get in the house until after 3 pm. Needless to say it threw everything off. When eating whole foods this will be OK but when I start juicing I will not be able to “go out”. After dinner I REALLY wanted something sweet and think it was because of the sugar I had at lunch.
- Glass of lemon water
- Juice – red leaf lettuce, 1 stalk of celery, 1 apple, 2 small pieces of broccoli, 1/4 beet, 4 carrots.
- Small handful of raw cashews
- 2 minutes rebounding exercise
- Lunch: small salad and veggies at Cheddars
- Snack: a few strawberries and raw cashews
- Dinner: Leftover cooked onions and cauliflower (did not eat the peppers)
- Snack: apple and almond butter