Wow I know you shouldn’t weigh yourself every day but since I am doing a day by day blog post I decided I would. I was quite surprised and hope this is a trend.
I also want to keep up with what symptoms I have during this detox. Last night I woke up with a bit of a headache but didn’t have one this morning and had lots of phlegm. After I got up I had to blow my nose a lot and sneezed a few times. I also had a bit of sciatic nerve pain when going to bed and upon waking up but it has not bothered me since being up. I also was very tired and slept in. Lastly I had lots of normal bowl movements in the morning, way more than is normal for me.
- 1 room temperature glass of water with 1 lemon
- 1/2 recipe of soaked grains, recipe from day 1, added 1 tsp honey and handfull of soaked walnuts
- 1 glass of juice, 2 large carrots, 2 stalks of celery, 1/4 beet, piece of ginger, 1/2 apple, 3 handfuls of spinach, 1 small orange
- 10 minutes of Pilates
- I was not really hungry for lunch so had hummus with blue corn chips (non-GMO) and juice – 3 carrots, a bit of parsley, a stalk of celery and a large piece of pineapple.
- Dinner Basmati rice, with steamed cauliflower and carrots and canned organic peas
- Smoothie: almond milk, banana, blueberries, spinach, raspberries, almond butter and psyllium husk
- 2 glasses of water
- Snack: handful of soaked walnuts and tsp of almond butter