This looked so good when I saw it on Pinterest, gotta love that site. I wanted a little something before dinner today so I decided to try it.
I didn’t have everything on hand so here are the alternations I used:
- 2 C. packed organic baby spinach – I used 1 cup
- 2 small apples
- 1 banana
- 1 T. organic apple butter – I used my homemade guava butter
- 1 T. ground flax seed
- 1 t. ground cinnamon – Oops thought this said T and used 2 WAY TOO MUCH
- 1 C. water – I used 3/4 cups
- 1 1/2 C. ice cubes
- stevia to taste – I used honey
This was an absolutely wonder smoothie and will be making it again, without all the cinnamon of course. Vedged Out is a great website and can’t wait to try some more of the recipes!