- Epsom Salt – draws out toxins, helps bruises
- Sea Salt
- Baking Soda – makes skin soft
- Apple Cider Vinegar – good for drawing out uric acid and for joints
- Ginger – draws out toxins
- Aromatherapy oils – good for colds or flu
You should be careful with ginger and oils as they can cause skin reactions.
I used ginger, baking soda, and Epsom Salt. Ginger can make your skin red which it does to mine and it also really makes you sweat so you should drink lots of fluids during and after your baths.
Taking a detox bath can make you sleepy. You should not take detox baths if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or diabetes.
Here are a couple of great websites on detox baths: